- Explaining the Form C For Crowdfunding Offerings June 1, 2023
- Mastering Securities in Crowdfunding: Your Key to Success May 23, 2023
- The Key to Successful Crowdfunding: A Solid Marketing Strategy May 19, 2023
- PRESS RELEASE: Invown Shatters Fundraising Barriers with Affordable Platform for All May 2, 2023
- Safeguarding Funds in Crowdfunding: The Critical Role of Escrow Accounts in Reg CF Offerings March 22, 2023
Sponsor Onboarding to Invown
We are delighted that you are considering Invown to raise capital for your real estate deal or project. This post takes you through the steps to list your deal on Invown. Invown is a registered Funding Portal regulated by FINRA, and we abide by all security regulations. Here are the steps you will follow to launch a successful crowdfunding equity raise on Invown.
- Set up an account here
- Complete this onboarding form
- Click “Get Financing” and select “equity” as your financing type and create a “coming soon” listing on Invown OR simple send us a deck and pro forma to make sure that the deal is suitable for the marketplace.
- Fill $30,000 of soft commits on the “coming soon” listing before going live.
Simultaneous with step 4 the following steps are needed:
- Create a Delaware LLC (if you do not yet have one)
- Obtain an EIN (https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online – if you do not yet have one)
- Create an Edgar account with the SEC by submitting a Form ID (if you do not yet have one).
- Here are instructions on how to do that: https://www.sec.gov/page/edgar-how-do-i-prepare-and-submit-my-form-id-application
- Create an LLC Agreement (if you do not yet have one) – you can use our template by filling out this form.
- Fill out your Form C – Invown will provide a form that will create a template
- Submit your Form C to the SEC via the Edgar portal (Invown will help with this)
- Finalize the content of the listing on Invown.com
- Set up an escrow account and undergo background checks for the principals or the company (Invown will facilitate the set up of the escrow account)
GO LIVE – accept investments live
Your inbox. Our insights.
Want to level up your fundraising? Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest posts and other exclusive resources directly to your inbox.