Invown is seeking a Product Marketing professional to support our exciting and innovative new SaaS tool that will transform real estate investing and financing forever. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated marketing leader to develop and deliver a brand new business end-to-end and accelerate our growth trajectory within the real estate investing, financing, and PropTech market. The ideal candidate will have prior experience bringing new products to market in the FinTech/PropTech space.
This role will perform product research through user testing, incorporate feedback into our product vision and manage our development backlog to turn your vision into a reality. You will work hand in hand with the founders on the execution of our product marketing strategy. As one of our first hires, you’ll make impactful decisions that can change the trajectory of the business. You will work with a team of passionate entrepreneurs focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment.
How You Will Lead
- Drive go-to-market strategy and implementation for new PropTech offering to drive customer growth, active use and revenue by defining the target customer, developing positioning and outlining how we will go to market to achieve our short and long term goals
- Become obsessed with the customer problem and develop a deep understanding of the market opportunity, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Partner closely with founders and development teams to create awesome end-to-end customer experiences and test & learn plans to accelerate growt
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test and learn program
- Drives changes in customer behavior to improve KPI performance, understands conversion levers and leverages that to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel, including Revenue Per Visitor (RPV) and Unique Visitors (traffic)
- Understands success metrics for each initiative, and has the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve most important customer problems
- Partner closely with stakeholders to develop personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition and conversion
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase engagement
How to Apply
Email your resume and a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invown’s mission is to make real estate investing easy and accessible for everyone. For too long, real estate investing has been mysterious and inaccessible for most people. By creating a two-sided marketplace for real estate equity, between property-owners and investors, Invown offers a new and innovative alternative to traditional real estate investing and financing.
With Invown, property owners can crowdfund their ambitions, without a traditional bank loan, by trading the future equity of their property for cash now. Owners can get the funding they need through an investment in their current property, without debt.
Invown brings investing opportunities to the phones of beginner and professional investors so that they can access the benefits of the real estate market with as little as $1000 and without the paperwork.
Invown is currently a pre-launch company with product-market fit and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is composed of seasoned leaders from real estate and SaaS platform business and with significant high-growth company experience.
Joining Invown means being part of the team that’s disrupting an established financial market that ripe for improvement. If you’re driven by changing the status quo and being part of something completely new, we’d love to hear from you.