Invown is seeking a Growth Marketing professional to build and manage our marketing plan for launch. You will create, manage and drive multi-channel marketing campaigns (organic/paid social, email, and performance marketing) and our customer communication, CRM and engagement strategies.
You will work hand in hand with the founders on the execution of our marketing strategy. As one of our first hires you’ll make impactful decisions that will impact the trajectory of the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating direct response marketing campaigns for multiple audiences and will work to define our communication strategy and then execute on it. You will work with a team of passionate entrepreneurs focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment.
How you will lead
- Contributes to elements of the 1-year multi-channel marketing plan
- Owns and drives multi-channel marketing programs and related analysis
- Develop customer engagement and purchase strategies that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test and learn program
- Drives changes in customer behavior to improve KPI performance, understands conversion levers and leverages that to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel, including Revenue Per Visitor (RPV) and Unique Visitors (traffic)
- Understands success metrics for each initiative, and has the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve most important customer problems
- Partner closely with stakeholders to develop personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition and conversion
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase engagement
How to Apply
Email your resume and a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com.
Invown’s mission is to make real estate investing easy and accessible for everyone. For too long, real estate investing has been mysterious and inaccessible for most people. By creating a two-sided marketplace for real estate equity, between property owners and investors, Invown offers a new and innovative alternative to traditional real estate investing and financing.
With Invown, property owners can crowdfund their ambitions, without a traditional bank loan, by trading the future equity of their property for cash now. Owners can get the funding they need through an investment in their current property, without debt.
Invown brings investing opportunities to the phones of beginner and professional investors so that they can access the benefits of the real estate market with as little as $1000 and without the paperwork.
Invown is currently a pre-launch company with product-market fit and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is composed of seasoned leaders from real estate and SaaS platform business and with significant high-growth company experience.
Joining Invown means being part of the team that’s disrupting an established financial market that ripe for improvement. If you’re driven by changing the status quo and being part of something completely new, we’d love to hear from you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org